Do you know someone who is always difficult to buy for or ‘has everything’? They are sure to love this box full of exciting treats to dive into. A gift full of items to help get them through the week!
This is the perfect gift for a boyfriend, husband, brother, someone who ‘has everything’ or as a corporate gift.
This gift includes:
- Freshly ground espresso grade coffee. From Coaltown Coffee, a small artisan coffee company from Ammanford, based in the welsh valleys with a focus on helping to regenerate the old coal mining town. Includes coffee measure spoon with clip.
- Activated charcoal and clay facial bar. Handmade by Summer + Bear in the Cotswolds using traditional cold-process methods. This facial bar includes activated charcoal to promote clear skin, Kaolin Clay to draw out impurities and is packed full of nourishing oils. Vegan, palm-oil free and made from natural products.
- A bar of Salted Caramel blonde chocolate. Produced by the Chocolate Society in the rolling Somerset countryside they specialise in crafting award winning, exquisite fresh chocolates.
- Sweet chilli peanuts and cashews. Baked by Cambrook Foods in Hampshire using only the finest quality of nuts, recognised with their recent Great Taste 2020 awards.
- Original Scottish shortbread fingers. Handmade by The Shortbread House of Edinburgh using a recipe passed down through generations and earning several awards. Wrapped in festive kraft paper and tied with a red ribbon.
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.