It's important to take time for yourself and focus on self-care, whether that's a calming morning ritual, a time of reflection in the afternoon, indulging in luxury skincare or a relaxing yoga session. Help someone enhance their self-care with our luxury Nourish & Care gift. They'll be feeling refreshed and ready for anything in no time!
This is the perfect gift for friends, family and co-workers.
- Handmade speckled white tumbler. Handmade by Dor & Tan on the North Cornish Coast, each item is thrown by hand from clay sourced locally and fired using green energy in their studio. The traditional processes make each piece unique.
- All-purpose British beeswax balm. Produced by Montamonta & The London Honey Co. this soothing balm can be used on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face.
- A bar of Rosemary & Orange scented soap. Handmade by Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset using only natural and primarily organic ingredients, this moisturising soap has a delightful citrus scent and is decorated with botanicals. It’s also palm oil free and vegan.
- Original Scottish shortbread biscuits. Handmade by The Shortbread House of Edinburgh using a recipe passed down through generations and earning several awards.
- Loose leaf Earl Grey Tea. Produced by Brew Tea Co and hand packed in Manchester, only using all-natural ingredients, Brew Tea Co are a certified B Corporation meaning they use business to solve social and environmental problems. Includes tea strainer.
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.