We named this gift after its Pantone namesake and we have fallen in love with it. It’s a perfect option to send the gift of relaxation.
This is the perfect gift for a friend, mother, sister or partner that deserves some pampering.
This gift includes:
- Loose leaf Earl Grey Tea. Produced by Brew Tea Co and hand packed in Manchester, only using all-natural ingredients, Brew Tea Co are a certified B Corporation meaning they use business to solve social and environmental problems. Includes tea strainer.
- Pink Mug by Keith Brymer Jones. Designed in collaboration with the National Trust and using their UK locations as inspiration. Each partially glazed mug is hand finished.
- Tin soy candle in Citrus & Basil. A heady combination of zesty lemon, lime and mandarin with herbal notes of basil. Made by Hobo + Co in the Lincolnshire countryside using cotton wicks and eco-friendly soy wax.
- Botanical handmade clay ring dish. This beautiful handmade ring dish is made by Cornucopia Clay in the Lake District. They specialise in creating wonderful items from clay to decorate your home.
- Rosemary and Orange handmade soap. Handmade by Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset using only natural ingredients, this moisturising soap has a delightful citrus scent and is decorated with botanicals. Handmade and suitable for vegans.
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.