We love this feminine gift with floral tones throughout, a wonderful summer themed gift. It's full of high-quality relaxation products sourced from British artisans.
This is the perfect gift for friends, mothers or anyone who enjoys self-care and relaxation.
This gift includes:
- Fruit & nut milk chocolate bar. Creamy Javan chocolate rich in nutty notes studded with roasted hazelnuts and juicy, fruity currants. The Chocolatier creates award winning chocolates with an emphasis on experimental flavour combinations, using only natural ingredients. Every purchase contributes to the education and materials for children in India.
– Miniature tin candle In Orchard Blossom. Notes of Jasmine, Plum and Orange Blossom. Hand poured in small batches by Flora & Wick Candles in the pretty market town of Corsham. Size 50ml.
- Relaxing floral bath fizzy. This luxury bath fizzy has a beautifully reviving blend of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils. Enriched with moisturising cocoa butter, essential oils and beautiful botanicals for an extra special treat. Handmade by award winning Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset. It is made with 100% natural ingredients, no artificial fragrances and is vegan.
- All-purpose British beeswax balm. Produced by Montamonta & The London Honey Co. this soothing balm can be used on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face.
- A bar of Rosemary & Orange scented soap.Handmade by Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset using only natural and primarily organic ingredients, this moisturising soap has a delightful citrus scent and is decorated with botanicals. It’s also palm oil free and vegan. (soap in photo currently out of stock)
- Peppermint & Eucalyptus Bath Tea. This mineral rich bath tea by Bramblewood Soap Co is wonderfully refreshing and invigorating. Created with a restorative blend of Dead Sea, Epsom & Himalayan salts and essential oils this bath tea is ideal to soak your muscles and reinvigorate your body. This product is vegan and plastic free.
- Original Scottish shortbread fingers. Handmade by The Shortbread House of Edinburgh using a recipe passed down through generations and earning several awards. Wrapped in pink kraft paper and adorned with a floral decoration.
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.