A wonderful gift for the gardening enthusiast. Whether they are a seasoned gardener or a recent lockdown newcomer, they are sure to love this gift full of exciting treats for them and their garden!
This is the perfect gift for a green fingered aunt, sister, mother, grandmother or friend.
This gift includes:
- Seed packet of mixed Cosmos. Supplied by SimplySeed, a family run business for over 50 years, based in Nottingham. Seeds come packaged in green kraft paper, tied with raffia and a decorative piece of wheat.
- A bar of Gardener’s soap. Handmade by Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset using only natural ingredients. This moisturising soap combines Lemongrass, Rosemary and Eucalyptus essential oils with poppy seeds for a gentle exfoliation. It’s also palm oil free and vegan.
- Floral gardening gloves. Lightweight gloves with a floral motif, perfect for everyday gardening.
- A jar of single origin British honey. Produced by The London Honey Co. who have a passion for producing single sourced honey, this jar is sourced from the Isle of Purbeck. The honey includes an accompanying honey stick.
- All-purpose British beeswax balm. Produced by Montamonta & The London Honey Co. this soothing balm can be used on lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, face.
- Decorative orange slices and cinnamon stick
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.