Buying a new home can be a daunting experience and when you finally move in there's often more work to do then you thought. That is why we have designed this beautiful housewarming gift featuring gift items from several high-end British artisans. It is packed full of little luxuries to make any new homeowner feel right at home In an Instant. It Includes delightfully fragranced home accessories to create a calm and relaxing environment, plus delicious gourmet gifts to make the unpacking go faster. They will feel at home in no time!
This is the perfect gift for a housewarming present, a hostess gift or an employee relocation gift.
This gift includes:
- Room mist in Rest: Bergamot, lavender & patchouli. This naturally scented mist from Hobo & Co is designed to cleanse and calm and recommended to use at bedtime. This room mist is made using natural essential oils, is paraben free and vegan friendly and comes in a recyclable amber glass bottle.
– Miniature tin candle In Orchard Blossom. Notes of Jasmine, Plum and Orange Blossom. Hand poured in small batches by Flora & Wick Candles in the pretty market town of Corsham. Size 50ml.
- A bar of Rosemary & Orange scented soap.Handmade by Bramblewood Soap Co. in Dorset using only natural and primarily organic ingredients, this moisturising soap has a delightful citrus scent and is decorated with botanicals. It’s also palm oil free and vegan.
- Freshly ground coffee. Please note the Coaltown coffee pictured is currently being substituted for the delicious Cru Kafe Organic Ground Coffee which supports small Fairtrade farms and is based out of London. It is suitable for Cafetiere, Filter, AeroPress & Moka Pot. Includes coffee measure spoon with clip.
- Original Scottish shortbread biscuits. Handmade by The Shortbread House of Edinburgh using a recipe passed down through generations and earning several awards.
- Fruit & nut milk chocolate bar. Creamy Javan chocolate rich in nutty notes studded with roasted hazelnuts and juicy, fruity currants. The Chocolatier creates award winning chocolates with an emphasis on experimental flavour combinations, using only natural ingredients. Every purchase contributes to the education and materials for children in India.
This gift comes in our signature light grey linen keepsake box. Each item is carefully nestled in crinkle paper and enclosed in tissue paper to keep your gift snug, secure and looking beautiful. We wrap each gift box in ribbon of complimentary colour with gift tag. A notecard is also included where we will hand write your personal message.